Urban Oasis in the Hub of Sydney’s Newest “Creative Heart”
We are pleased to reveal Sydney’s newest Urban Oasis – Marrickville and Sydenham’s most exciting new commercial development and an outstanding opportunity as the future home of your business.
The development boasts the following key features:
• Uniquely large floor plates of up to 1,000sqm, with a whole building floor plate of approximately 4,350sqm over 4.5 levels (subject to council approval);
• Abundance of basement car parking that can incorporate drop-off bays (in addition to ample on-street parking), with whole building lift access, as well as the possibility of a loading dock on the ground floor (subject to council approval);
• Situated in an extremely prominent three-street frontage location on Marrickville Road, the major arterial road between Southern Sydney, the Inner West, the Eastern Suburbs (Mascot) and the CBD;
• Surrounded by a growing number of professional services, retail and shopping offerings, food and beverage options, medium to high density residential developments, a newly proposed “Sydenham Station Creative Hub” and established housing in Marrickville and surrounding areas;
• Located within a 7-minute walk to Sydenham Station, allowing for easy access to and from key stations within the Sydney CBD and other key employment centres, especially post completion of the Sydney Metro City Rail Network in 2024 which will directly connect the station to Barangaroo and Chatswood;
• Commuters to and from Marrickville will be able to access the new M5, the M4-M5 Link and the proposed Sydney Gateway through the proposed St Peters interchange on Canal Street.
This new development is part of, and will benefit from, the NSW Government’s Sydenham to Bankstown Urban Renewal Corridor Strategy, of which planned rezoning will help to deliver 35,400 new homes and 8,700 new jobs in the Inner West “corridor” over the next 20 years.
We specifically invite established retail operators to express their interest in leasing the ground and additional floors, as well as experienced child care operators to express their interest in leasing the upper floors, with the top floor boasting a large c.650sqm outdoor rooftop area (subject to council approval).
The land is currently zoned as B5 – Business Development, with permitted uses requiring consent including:
• Child care centres
• Business and office premises
• Food and drink premises
• Retail premises
• Hardware and building supplies
• Garden centres
• Respite day care centres
• Vehicle sales or hire premises
• Light industries
• Warehouse or distribution centres
Successful tenants will be invited to contribute towards the final design of the building for any unique and specific needs that they may have for their leased area.
Completion of the development is expected to occur in mid-2021.
We invite all interested parties to submit an expression of interest (“EOI”) detailing:
• Your business name and a brief description of your business activities;
• Your estimated floor space and car space requirements and preferred floor location;
• The preferred term of your lease (including any desired option to extend); and
• Your proposed net rent on a per square meter basis and per required car space (exclusive of GST and outgoings).
Please contact us for further information and for a copy of the EOI submission form.
Completed EOI forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (attn: Imelda Wijaya) by 5pm, Monday 6th August 2018. Shortlisted tenants will be contacted shortly thereafter.
We look forward to partnering with you in delivering Sydney’s newest Urban Oasis!
Imelda Wijaya 0412 023 400
Nick Panovski 0481 182 283
Aris Giotas 0452 405 682
|Address:||97 Marrickville Road|